Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ely 2009!!!

As the semester winds down and I prepare to graduate, I can't help but feel that these last two weeks are more brutal than the past seven semesters have been.  The increasingly nicer weather has proven to be a welcome/unfortunate distraction from my work.  I  say keep the April Showers around, at least until I'm caught up.

On the subject of avoiding my responsibilities, I've decided to take a break from painting and finally get around to putting up pictures from our thesis show.  Sometimes, the best way to get something done that you've been putting off is to have something you want to do even less.

A few from the hanging (thanks to the various people I stole these from on Facebook):



Believe it or not, this was my good side!



Larry




And from the show (thanks to my mother!)

A few of my pieces in action


and last but not least, my two favorite redheads.  
That's also probably my sixth diet coke.

---

Anyway, back to work, I suppose.  Website update coming soon (ie: the next time I don't want to do something else)

No comments:

Post a Comment